Tuesday 15 June 2010

My favourite photograph



In the image is my shadow along the shadow of my boyfriend. In this moment, we were in the square of Molina, in the VII Region of our country.

The photograph is special for me because it was taken in the first trip that we made by ourselves. The image is beautiful, too: the day was cloudy, even had rained all morning, and come out the sun. And we use to take the picture.

This have an important significant for we, because represent that if we stay together will always be good, there is always light in our lives. This has importance because this moment I got a bad new: breast cancer of my mom breached into the lungs.

The trip we made the last winter holidays and we went to the home of an aunt of my boyfriend that live in Molina. We went for just a weekend, but the experience was beautiful and comforting.

Now, I will present to my boyfriend: he is Fernando and he has 19 years old. He studies Pedagogy in Music in the UMCE. We bring together 3 years. We begin when we were in the school, and now are together in the university. He is very important in my live, because rather being my boyfriend, he has been my friend and he has supported me in many difficult times, especially with the moments that are relation with the disease of my mother. Furthermore, he is an excellent company: he is happy, funny, spontaneous, relax and playful. I think that he is a complement for me.

So, the photograph represents a moment special for me and for he. In it we see our union and that despite the storm, can sunrise.

4 comments:

  1. Is really beatifull that this be your favourite image. Thank you for all my love, you are the only person with who I would live all my life and to who i would give it all my energies y love that I can be give .
    I love you so much that never i wouldn't leave you, never.
    Strong for all, if you do like, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello classmate! I loved your photo. the shadows with the green grass look definitely amazing. I don’t know Molina, but I would like to go someday. Chilean south are peaceful, although a bit cold. In the summer, I try to traveled to the south. Your post is full of love, its really good to fall in love.

    Best whishes!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I Really Loved that picture, the colors and what represents i hope you stay with your boyfriend because i see only with that picture that you're really close.
    I Give you all my strength for your mother disease.
    Luck.

    Cata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, wow this is a such a beatiful photo, i think that the enviroment and the landscape is gorgeous, the light and the shadow mix very well and it shows the difference of man and woman in the shadows.
    Congratulations for the photo.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete