Tuesday 29 June 2010

Blogging Experience

Hello classmate! It is the last post! And I will write about the blogging experience…

I think that this blogging experience has been good, because I have to work harder for I can write. As I said before, I am not good in English and I do not like English (I am very Chilean for my things), therefore, I have enjoy the experience sometimes and sometimes not. I enjoy because I have development a little my skill but I do not know if I did it well. I not enjoy because sometimes is very difficult to meet the number of words for the post.

Despite the above, I think that this experience helps me to improve my English a little. I admit that can write more easily, but even I feel that this is very boring. I recognized that is necessary to use this language, but still do not like.

The pros this activity is the periodic opportunity of write in other language (specifically in English), but I think that a error has been not to go periodically reviewing the written, because I could not know what my mistakes, so I have not had the opportunity to improve them.

The cons is the timetable, is very late, and sometimes a long time spent in the activity and not enough class. Other point against is the topics, sometimes this not has been interesting or often we chose this topic.

The best thing the blogging experience, from my perspective, is that thought the post I could meet my classmates. I found pleasant surprises reading any blogs, I know very things that I had never heard, I know the interests of my classmate and I can communicate with them.

That is all, I be happy for finish this stage and let us hope everything turns out all right!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You are right English is very necessary, I don´t like me this language, I prefer the Spanish, but this has been a good way to improve my English.
    It was fun to read posts from others and learn things about topics they chose.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I agree with you that the timetable is very bad, because at 7.30 I am very tired and want to go home to sleep, specially in rainy days like today.
    I think that learning english is very necessary because here at the univerity, we have to read many texts in english, so by taking this course we are able to understand them better.
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete