Thursday 4 November 2010

Am I green?

I believe that I not green, because I do not actions for protect the environment. For example, I not use a bike because it screams me, where I live there is a lot “flaites” and I’m afraid that I can steal. Also, I not have much habits of recycling, only I try to use a few leafs when I write or print, in general in my studies.

I think that the best school for be green is the house: is in the home, in the family when to children must learn to protect to environment. In my family there is not much green conscience, and the actions about the topic are link with garbage, as no littering in public places. Therefore, we have never recycled. My family not likes sport; the contacts with nature are only the holidays in camping.

For me is very important the environment but I have never to take part in an eco-organizations, because I have always preferred to use my free time in other activities as the dance or to teach. Also, I not have opportunities either for take part in anything green.

I will like do activities with more contact with nature and my body, because I think that to care the environment must first take care of myself. Of this form, I will like to walk more and eat health food. I will like to use bicycle, too, but for this should be more security on the streets.

Our society has not conscience about environment and care of body. There is not conscience about the live. All people live and think in the moment, in the present, and everyone forget morning, they not think that various recourses are not renewable… they not think in the world that they will give to their children.
             

3 comments:

  1. Hi classmate !

    This comment is to picture, because I like your this,I think that is very significative as life in hands...

    well ..


    See you !

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TAMARA,

    YOU GOT A 5.6 ON THE TEST. GOOD JOB.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamara,


    There are some sentence formulation problems.

    For example,


    Say, "I don´t have a bicycle" Use the auxiliary.

    And there are a lot of pickpockets where I live and I am afraid of being mugged"

    The word "leaf" is for trees you mean Sheets of paper.

    This paragraph is not clear.

    "I think that the best school (for) TO LEARN TO be green is the house:IT is (in the) AT home, in the family when (to) children must learn to protect (to) THE environment. In my family there is not much green conscience, and the actions about the topic are (link with) RELATED TO garbage, as no littering in public places. Therefore, we have never recycled. My family DOES not like(s) sport; the contacts with nature are only ON (the) holidays WHEN WE GO (in) camping.

    Also, say, "I have never been in any organization"

    finally, Say, "I WOULD LIKE TO DO ACTIVITIES..."

    And, "before taking caqre of the environment, you have to look after yourself first."

    1 point.

    ReplyDelete