Friday 29 October 2010

a beatifull morning

My childhood was very nice, a period full of joy and games. Problems were daily as a homework or fight with my friends. But, I think one of the best periods of my life is before to go to school, when I had nothing to do: I got up and played or watched TV.
One of my favorites memories is a day when I was child – when I was 4 years old –: I was waking up and I saw how the sun “peeked” through the curtains. When I remember this moment, I feel peace, because there were not concerns or tasks therefore I could enjoy each second. Also, the scene of the sun enters with subtlety gives a special touch: the nature always is outside waiting for you. I think that for this idea for me is a habit to open the curtains every morning when I got up, of this form I said hello to sky. This memory is special, too, because my home was quiet and were not my two eldest sisters (she were in the high school in that moment), and my mother was silent because she wanted that I sleep. 
To this morning when I child, I can say that exist others mornings where I wake up and I fell my mother cleaned the living, or I wake up and the first that I feel was a smell of the lunch that my mother cooking in the kitchen.
Of these memories, I rescue the how I enjoyed and feeling every detail to that edge. One smell, one ray of light, one sound, one smile fills my hearth and it shuddered all my body. Also, this wake made me think that every days exist something new that discovery because every time that you open yours eyes, that be an reborn, an revival.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamara,

    You got: task 3 points, voc and grammar 1.5 and cohesion 1 point. 5.5 Points

    4.5 final grade

    See you in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete