Friday 12 November 2010

My Christmas

Hello!

Today I will write about Christmas. The Christmas celebration has its origins in the Christianity, is the day where to commemorate the firth of Jesus, the principle figure of this religion. Christmas meaning in Spanish “misa de Cristo”. This celebrate is the 25th December and is an important holiday of the year. Actually, the Christmas is celebrated of different ways, for example: in some churches perform mass – being to Catholic Church the “mass of cock” –; to decorate the houses, streets and shopping malls; the loved ones get together and give gifts.
Personally, the Christmas is very important because I believe in the birth of Christ. Of this way, this day for me represent a moment of hope and love, because is a reborn, an opportunity for begin the new. Also, in the night all my family gets family for to share this special night. Although in our Christmas the important of material has always been, because the presents have an important position in the celebration. This situation is caused for the boom of the world of commerce, which with the goals of to sell and to earn money, has built representation of that love, is shown with gifts… and great gifts, with help of mass media. This way the persons in December buy all the gifts, causing a large expenditure of money.
For the ideas mentioned, my ideal way to celebrate the Christmas is with the persons that I loved, where we commemorated this special moment: the birth of this important figure that meaning love. And, the gifts are important, also, but my idea is that these are made by people, craft production, this form not respond to commerce and showed the love. I think that the most important element this day is the love and peace.

Greetings!

4 comments:

  1. I loved your post :D ! i totally agree with you ! :D blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi classmate!

    you post is very good!

    I like last line " I think that the most important element this day is the love and peace"..

    See you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I also think that Christmas is day of love and peace. But I also think that today capitalism is stronger than religion and Christmas is a business day...

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara,

    Do you mean the "birth" of Jesus? and "this CELEBRATION"? And, "Your beloved ones"

    This is not clear, "Although in our Christmas the important of material has always been, because the presents have an important position in the celebration." What do you want to say?

    And say, "Who with the goal (or aim) of making (or earning) money..."

    and, "Celebrate with the people I LOVE.... AND LOVE IS NOT SHOWN THROW MATERIAL THINGS"

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete