Wednesday 26 May 2010

My favourite piece of technology: my mp3


Mp3 is a digital audio player. It is very small to carry it everywhere. My mp3 has 1GB capacity, so I can store around 400 songs. In addition to my mp3 I can listen to the radio. It is important: to listen to music must be mp3 and headphones.

I always go out with my mp3, is my best company, especially on long trips by bus and metro in Santiago, because I live in Puente Alto and everything I have away. I use my mp3 in secret; because I always use it on the street or on public transport and I can steal. I use my mp3 mostly when I travel, but sometimes instead of listening to music for study or do both. Also I use it in my house, when they are noise and I can not concentrate.

I love my mp3 because I like the music. So my life without mp3 is a life without music, so sad. I like music because this can teach things with its letters and the music through its melodies can transmit different emotions and it can transport different places. From my vision, to travel with music is to put “background music” to my life and this is important because sometimes my feelings are transmitting for the music. And the best thing is that I choose the soundtrack!

PD: I put a photo of my mp3, is the same!


2 comments:

  1. i agree with you! I love to listen music, but I hate the flaites that listen without phones. sometimes, when I meet someone, I only can think in to kick his ass xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I also I have one. My mp3 is old, I bought it some three or four years ago and I love it because I can take anywhere and fits in the pocket of my pants.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete